3.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

First of all paid for 2nd day air but still took 7 business days to receive.Tried to blame on UPS, but they did not ship on the date they told me they would be email.

Once arrived 5 of my items do not function properly. Have done business in the past but proably will not again.

I felt they took too long to communicate and trying to pass the buck on the shipping issue.I expected better customer service than this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of smith and wesson extreme ops linerlock. Wild Bill Wholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smith and wesson extreme ops linerlock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wild Bill Wholesale.

Had an Experience with Wild Bill Wholesale?

Comments

Wild_Bill2016

Hello, this is Wild Bill, owner of Wild Bill Wholesale.Since this customer posted anonymously, I don't have a way to contact them and resolve their issues.

As previously stated on this forum, If the writer will contact me via email and put attn: Wild Bill in the subject matter, along with their contact information, order number, and exactly what the problems with the items were, I will be more than happy to see to it that any items that don't work correctly are replaced.We can't help dissatisfied customers if they don't contact us.