5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I wanted to dispute any negative reviews of Wild Bills Wholesale and share my experience with Wild Bills and also stand in their defense.As a Small Business Owner I started my company 1.5 years ago.

Wild Bills was one of the only distributors that were willing to give a brand new company a chance when most would not because we were either too new, could not meet a minimum purchase requirement and did not have any revenues to speak of. Their About us says that they treat their customers as family and that is a fact. They have been amazing. We have never had an order that took to long to ship out and unless out of stock we receive every item within a very acceptable time frame.

I think anyone who feels that their order had taken so long that they feel they need to write a negative review of Wild Bills must have an unrealistic expectation of time and or expects unwavering perfection and that us just rediculous. Wild Bills is an amazing company to work with whether your an individual buyer or your a reseller, you just can not beat their prices nor their customer service. Regardless of the bad review(s) I urge anyone interested in doing business with them to ignore any bad reviews and focus only on the positive reviews. You will not be disappointed.

I think if you allow the bad reviews to guide your decision then you WILL be disappointed that you did not do business with them. Have there been any delays in receiving any orders, sure, when their out of stock k which is rare but it can happen, and it can happen when doing business with anyone. To expect 100% perfect is living in a fantasy world. In fact I stand behind Wild Bills so much that I could certainly write this review and put my companys I formation insuring we get the visabilty and gaining by writing the review but I am not because this review is not about me or my company, as it is all about Wild Bills!

Thank you to the entire team at Wild Bills especially to Wendy and Bill Jr (the owner) for being incredibly awesome and providing us with the service and support that has allowed us the amazing success we have had and could not have had if not for them.

Thank you and I hope this review helps anyone who might be considering doing business with them but was on the fence because of someone elses impractical expectations.Cheers!

Review about: Wild Bill Wholesale Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Wild Bill Wholesale?

Comments