2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I should have known this was an attempt to get more money before apparently closing up and taking everyone's $$$.

I ordered once in November and had to email several times before receiving a partial order with one item back ordered.

Then i received a Xmas day sale email and foolishly placed another order. :(

Of course that order has never gone beyond the in process stage, now the phones are out of service and emails do not get responded to.

Did anyone else get this email Listed below?

WildBillWholesale

To:

Dec 29, 2018 at 2:31 AM LOGO

Wishing you good times, good cheer

and a memorable new year.

All of us at Wild Bill Wholesale want to thank you for your business, loyalty, and support this past year. We also want to apologize . In the final weeks leading up to Christmas we experienced several unforeseen issues which occurred that kept us from timely

filling a portion of the orders we received.

To those impacted, we want to sincerely express how sorry we are. We cannot, however, eliminate the frustrations you may have experienced; we can only pledge that we have made changes to keep the issues from ever recurring,and that we will not disappoint you again. We only hope to have the opportunity to prove it to you in 2019, or sooner. Whichever it may be, we pray that every single person reading this newsletter is able to

enjoy the holidays and is blessed in the upcoming year. From our family to yours, Happy New Year!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Ease of website use, Discounts.

I didn't like: Communication, No response to my shipping status inquiry, Bad customer service.

• Wholesale Knives
  • Knives
  • Wild

Comments

Wild_Bill2016

This is Bill Gossin, President of Wild Bill Wholesale. The letter posted above that we sent to our mailing list on December 29 was sent with the utmost sincerity.

We wanted to let our customers know about the issues that impacted our ability to fulfill some orders on a timely basis, most of them stemmed from an ocean freight container we were expecting that was never delivered. I can assure anyone reading this that NO ONE WILL EVER SUFFER A MONETARY LOSS when dealing with our company. If for some unforseen reason we are unable to fulfill your order we will offer you a full and complete refund of any funds paid. This is my personal guarantee from someone who has been in business for themselves since 1995.

I would also like to say in terms of customer service-at times we get far too many phone calls at the same time than our staff can handle. Rather than have our valued customer wait on hold for indeterminate periods of time, we choose to ask them to try their call again later. Emails from customers are answered each and every day. I would advise anyone who doesn't see a reply in their inbox to check their other files (spam, notifications, etc.).

Sometimes legitimate emails are put there by your email provider's filters. Here at Wild Bill's we look forward to continuing to offer outstanding value and prices on our thousands of items, and our top priority for this year is to do everything we can to improve the buying experience for our customers.

I must say i just received my order (minus one item out of stock) which i received a store credit. Thanks for the update from Bill and it seems like things are getting back to normal i hope.

I will be ordering again with y credit and a little more. When you order just don't expect it as fast as some other suppliers. 2-3 weeks as opposed to 3-5 days.

Bill does have some great sales at times and i love the free shipping as well. For now all good with me, good luck to all!

MinuteKeelBilledToucan179

Good luck getting your order. they gave me a fake tracking number.

i tracked it and said delivered in Chicago.

i live in Oklahoma! best thing to do is file a police report by calling the Dekalb County Police Department in Tucker Georgia.

to MinuteKeelBilledToucan179 #1631117

Dear Mr. MinuteKeelBilledToucan179: As president of Wild Bill Wholesale, I can categorically state that we do not engage in underhanded tactics such as giving out "fake tracking numbers".

Did you ever stop to consider that if a mistake was made, maybe someone such as the USPS could have made it, as they frequently do. Also packages shipped by UPS and FedEx occasionally get misdirected as well, particularly in busy holiday seasons. I would encourage you to contact me directly bill@wildbillwholesale. and furnish to me your "fake" tracking number, if you would also include your order number it would enable me to find out the facts in this matter.

Incidentally, I am very good friends with many members of our local DeKalb County Police. Many of them shop regularly in our showroom for knives, tactical gear, etc.

Update, I received shipping info from Fedex for all of my items except one. I was issued a store credit for the other item not in stock.

The phones are now working and my email was answered, so maybe things are getting better? I wont order again for awhile until i hear all things are good, have to say overall now much happier.

DazzlingUmbrellabird

Buyer Beware! Wow i forgot to add Wild Bill is still fulfilling orders through Amazon with product probably left over from what he couldn't sell before on the website. Total Scammer

to DazzlingUmbrellabird #1631114

This is Bill Gossin, President of Wild Bill Wholesale. To Mr.

DazzlingUmbrellabird: We have been selling products on the Amazon Marketplace for over 2 years. So your comment is totally a "fire from the hip" opinion that has no basis in fact.

It's easy to hide behind an anonymous name and call someone a scammer, who has in fact been in business for over 10 years. Why don't you try getting some actual facts together before you post about someone's reputation next time.