This is Wild Bill, owner of wildbillwholesale.com. I was sorry to hear that something went sideways with this valuable customer's order.

Unfortunately there is a small percentage of orders in any company where something goes wrong. Contrary to what the poster said, as a family owned business we do care a great deal about the satisfaction of our customers. I am hopeful that this poster will contact me personally so I can set things right.

Please send an email to sales@wildbillwholesale.com and put attn: Wild Bill in the subject line, then if you will include your contact information I will reach out to you and we will get any problems resolved. We appreciate all of your previous business and hope that we can win your trust back again.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of a product or service. Wild Bill Wholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wild Bill Wholesale.

Comments