Turnaround Time

Amy was so mean to me on the phone. Yelled, wouldn't let me speak, AND hung up on me.

She would not honor the free shipping code for labor day weekend since they were not in the office to help me. As a business owner myself, I know the customer is always right. They definitely need some customer service training.

I am regretting the thousands I have spent here knowing my hard earned money is going to complete JERKS!!!

2 thumbs DOWN.

Don't shop at wild bill wholesale, see other knife retailers! My experience was a huge let down after years of shopping with them.

Review about: Wild Bill Wholesale Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: AN APOLIGY!!.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Mean.

Comments

kingofswords
#1420904

this is easy to prove ..just phone the company on their free phone (888) 922-5233 (WB-BLADE) I speed dialed them 3 times first time 40 minutes 2nd 30 minutes and was sent to Wendy's phone who didn't pick it up 3 rd phone 20 minutes .......

Thats great costomer service

and once they answer they will just talk over you

Wild_Bill2016

Hello: This is Wild Bill, owner of wildbillwholesale.com. I am very sorry to learn of your unsatisfactory experience with your order.

We are in the business of pleasing customers, not upsetting them. We have thousands of satisfied customers, so I'm not sure what went wrong here, but if you will contact me personally I will see to it that this issue gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Please send an email to sales@wildbillwholesale.com with your contact information, either email or telephone number, and I will reach out to you so we can get this straightened out. You will find that unlike some other business owners, I take it personally when my customers aren't happy and I WILL fix it.

We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, here is a link you can cut and paste into your browser to see our listing on their site:

So I look forward to hearing from you soon!- Wild Bill

Don't lie about being a business owner. If you're a business owner and you think the customer is always right then you're obviously just the owner on paper and the poor saps you have actually handling your customers hate each and every person who walks into your business. Customers are horrible people, just like yourself.

to Anonymous #1034275