Ordered a bowie last year.Much time had past (well over a month) and no shipment received.

Contacted Wild Bill Wholesale via email about my initial order, they said my order was not in stock and that the warehouse had notified me... NO notification, update, or alert was ever sent. I changed my selection and the blade was received in due time. Due to their carelessness in notifying me when my first order was not I'm stock, I probably will never do business with them again.

Blade received was not sharp, and the "real" Damascus steel is highly questionable.Anyways, you'd be better off spending a few hundred on a custom forged quality blade that will last a lifetime

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wild Bill Wholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wild Bill Wholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Wild Bill Wholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wild Bill Wholesale?

Comments

Wild_Bill2016

Hello, this is Wild Bill, I am the owner of wildbillwholesale.com.I have read your review about the bowie knife purchase you made.

I'm very sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. Since so much time has passed, it wouldn't be possible at this point to find out why it took so long contact you about your order, the vast majority of our orders ship about 2 business days after the order is placed. Occasionally an issue may arise where an item was unexpectedly out of stock, but in a situation such as this it is our policy to reach out to the customer to inform them of this, and give them the option to wait until the item comes back in or give a refund, and again our standard is that this is to be done in no more than 4 business days. I hope you will give us another chance sometime, we are in the business of pleasing customers, not upsetting them.

In fact, we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Here is a link to our page on their website, which you can copy and paste into your browser:

Any customer that is not satisfied with our customer service can always reach out to me personally, simply by emailing sales@wildbillwholesale.com and putting attn: Wild Bill in the subject line. I will then contact you and will resolve any problems. We are a family owned business and unlike some companies that say they care but really don't...

As far as the knife you received is concerned, I agree with you completely that it would be great to buy a custom hand forged damascus knife for several hundred dollars that will last a lifetime.

You are very fortunate that you are able to afford to buy knives such as this. However, I can tell you from being in the knife business for over 20 years that the vast majority of folks simply can't afford to invest that kind of money in a knife. The damascus blade knives we sell are actually hand made in small, cottage type industries overseas, normally by a family that makes their living making these knives by hand and then selling them at a very reasonable cost.

I have personally visited some of these factories, so I can vouch for the authenticity of the damascus steel produced for our knives.Naturally, the quality doesn't compare to a custom knife produced by an American master knifemaker, but they are a very good value for the price.

Thank you for your review, all reviews either good or bad help us do a better job in serving you.